Lead CCS Representative, Construction, and Development – Kate Healey, Executive Director
Residential Housing and Inquiries – Alex Eriksson, Director of Operations 604-792-4267
Building completion is anticipated in 2024.
The Paramount Project has been a dream of Chilliwack Community Services for many years. The Paramount Project is the result of our vision to help our community to address housing affordability, particularly for seniors and young adults. It is the largest project of CCS in its nearly 100-year history. CCS has a long history of providing safe and affordable housing through our Village Olympic Project, and this project builds on our commitment to housing. Through this project we are providing 66 units of housing, 58 for seniors and 8 for young adults, comprised of units running from deep subsidy to under market rent prices. We are also able through the Paramount Project to bring together staff of CCS to one location on the first two floors. CCS is also committed to the downtown and to being part of its amazing redevelopment through the efforts of the City and CEPCO.
We are grateful to the many partners who have been involved in this project and to getting us to this point including:
- CPA Development Consultants, specifically Graham Plant and Sevda Safarova
- Station One Architects, specifically Justin Dyck, Chelsea Mueller, Leon Schroeder, and Darren Les
- Gerry Enns Construction, specifically Gerry Enns, Ian Poettcker, Jarrod Offereins, and Karen Vandenberg
Chilliwack Community Services would like to acknowledge the significant financial support of the following who have made this project possible:
- The Federal Government of Canada through the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation.
- The Province of BC, through BC Housing.
- The City of Chilliwack and CEPCO for the donations of the land and waiving fees.
At this time, CCS has not released Tenancy Applications for any of the units at the Paramount Building. Please check back at a future date for access to the application.
In the meantime, please take a moment to register on the BC Housing Registry at https://housingapplication.bchousing.org/ as tenants will be selected through this housing list.
If you have any questions about the project, please connect with Alex Eriksson, Director of Operations and Housing.