Make a Donation
The programs provided by Chilliwack Community Services are made possible through a variety of funding sources, including much appreciated donations of time, resources, and cash contributions.
What percentage of your donation goes to help pay for services?
92% of your donation is dedicated directly to our programs and services. 8% of your donation helps us to pay for costs that critical to CCS operations such as accounting and reception. Thank you for your support.
- Online by credit card.
- In person by cash, cheque or credit card at our Downtown Office, 45938 Wellington Avenue, Chilliwack BC.
- By mail to Chilliwack Community Services, 45938 Wellington Avenue, Chilliwack BC, V2P 2C7. Please make cheques payable to Chilliwack Community Services.
Tax receipts are mailed on receipt of donation.
Monthly giving is an easy way to contribute to Chilliwack Community Services.
Choose a level of monthly giving that is comfortable for you. Automatic monthly payment can be arranged by electronic fund transfer through your bank or automatic debit to your credit card.
Tax receipts are mailed at the end of each year.
Tribute and In Memoriam Gift:
- In-Memoriam Gifts allow you to make a donation to Chilliwack Community Services in honour of a loved one who has passed away. Upon receipt of your gift, we will send a card to the next of kin in acknowledgement of your special gift. Your donation amount will be confidential; we will not disclose the amount of your gift.
- Tribute Gifts commemorate a holiday, birthday, wedding or other special occasion by giving a gift that will help others. We will send a letter or card acknowledging your donation to a third party, if we are provided with their name and address.
Gift in Kind:
Donations of material goods or professional services are called “gifts in kind.” These contributions are very valuable in helping to stretch our budget and better serve our clients.
- Gift Cards - a way to support individuals and families in need of assistance with dignity, is through the donation of gift cards (big box, retail chains or smaller business gift certificates, fuel cards, or vouchers for recreation, restaurant, public transit, cell phone minutes and long distance cards).
- Services - might include helping with renovations, landscaping, and other ideas.
- Silent Auction Items at our Annual Spring Gala or Fall Melody Mayhem events
- Equipment and Supplies
- Christmas Toys and Gifts
Please contact our Fund Development Officer to discuss whether a tax receipt is applicable. (CRA guidelines apply).
Wish Lists: (coming soon)
- Early Years
- Facilities and Operations