Community Drivers provide safe, reliable and sensitive door-to-door transportation to medical and other appointments in the Fraser Valley, from Hope to Vancouver.
About the Service:
- Drivers use their own vehicles to transport clients.
- Manual wheelchair transportation is available by request.
- If requested, drivers will stay with and/or accompany the individual to their appointment.
- A km fee is charged.
- Advance notice is required.
About the Drivers:
- Drivers are men and women who enjoy driving and having contact with people.
- Drivers are willing to share their time and vehicle to help with transportation needs.
- Drivers are kind, caring and dependable.
- All drivers are registered volunteers with Chilliwack Community Services, who have been carefully screened including a criminal record check and driver’s abstract.