About Us: Serving our community since 1928.
- Chilliwack Community Services (CCS) is a registered charitable society, governed by the BC Societies Act and its own constitution and bylaws.
- Chilliwack Community Services provides a wide range of programs that reach out to all people from “twinkle to twilight”, living within Chilliwack and surrounding neighbourhoods.
- There is no cost for service unless specifically noted. Confidentiality is assured.
- As a long-standing member of the community, CCS has played a leading role in contributing to strategic social service planning for the area. It has solid relationships with virtually all not-for-profit organizations, service clubs, church groups and community resources. At the regional/provincial level, CCS is a contributing member of several social service networks and associations.
- Funding comes from contracts with provincial, federal and municipal governments, grants, fees for service and local service organizations. Personal donations, memberships, earned revenue and various fundraising efforts comprise 10% of our total budget.
- If you are interested in receiving updates and information from Chilliwack Community Services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org